Is their anyway to sustain notes in piano roll?

edited August 2011 in Support
Basically I was wondering that when you go to the sequencer and you select a loop and you click the edit button to see the piano roll screen and you get the option to Navigate,selecct,draw,fill or auto. I was wondering if I can fill in notes without small pauses in between the notes I select to add. Like for instance when I click fill and I sustain the note to my personal liking. I was wondering if I could get rid of the studder that happens in the beat due to the fact that their are little breaks in the sustain.

Is it possible to get rid of these or is the only way to not have these small breaks are to use the keyboard sampler instrument itself.

Comments

• edited 2:23AM
    yes...... use the "RESIZE PATTERN: Hold this button and move your finger horizontally to resize the selected patterns. Remove your finger when the patterns are the size you want them to be."

Got read the manual it helps.
  • edited 2:23AM
    yes...... use the "RESIZE PATTERN: Hold this button and move your finger horizontally to resize the selected patterns. Remove your finger when the patterns are the size you want them to be."

Got read the manual it helps.
    Thank you alot. I will read the manual!