File management

edited October 2011 in Support
Oh my god this is the third time your horrid file system has fudged my music!

Your file system is not user friendly at all.

It is impossible to organize songs, files, patches, sounds on seperate pages?

I should be able to organize my files at the file tree, this includes renaming, moving, deleting, saving files inside of files etc....what is so hard about this?

Song file
>(midi sequence/song)+(patch files--->sounds/samples). With the ability to organize....
You will be amazed how many people will kiss your asses if ya fix this!

Comments

• edited 8:32AM
    Hi,

We might add more file management options in the future. However it is very easy to arrange your files and folders using the FTP mode. Using an FTP client connected to BeatMaker 2 you are be able to move, rename, create folders, etc.

Cheers,
    Colin
    I dont want to do this. Period! I am moving away from the studio Daw! Ios 5 is cutting the cord!

The ipad is becoming independant of the computer, as should the apps... If i wanted to use the computer, i wouldnt use the ipad...

I do appreciate you replied though!
    iFile.
    I dont want to do this. Period! I am moving away from the studio Daw! Ios 5 is cutting the cord!

The ipad is becoming independant of the computer, as should the apps... If i wanted to use the computer, i wouldnt use the ipad...

I do appreciate you replied though!

I do agree with you on this point. I do not want to have to use a computer, to use my iPad (one reason I am stoked about iCloud). I have lots of good software for making music on my computer. I can sit at my desk and have tools that are way beyond what BM2 or anything else on a iPad can offer. The point is, When I am using my iPad, i want to use my iPad.

This is not a rant against Intua, it is a rant against most all music apps. FL Mobile is the worst. They say to make your sounds on your computer and import them.... why would I want to do that? Why not stay at the computer and use the sounds?

Anyway, this is one of my main rants..... I like my computer (Mac Mini) and I like my iPad 2..... I don't want to have to drag both around to make music......