Import sample into Keyboard sampler?!?

edited November 2011 in Support
I downloaded beatmaker 2 yesterday and I have to say it’s a great app, such an improvement on the first version.

I’m having a few problems importing sounds from third party applications.

I’ve imported a sound from the Camel Audio Alchemy app and saved it within Beatmaker 2. I have worked out how to load this sample into the drum machine but I would like to load it in to the keyboard sampler.

When I open the Keyboard sampler and hit load I only have the option to load a preset. Is there any way I can load the sample I have saved into the sampler instead?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• edited 3:28AM
    Welcome! Remember you are loading a sample, not a preset.

Open the keyboard/sampler
    Tap "settings"
    Tap "mapping"
    Tap "new zone"
    Tap "load sample"

Find the sample you saved, and load it (you can hear it before you load if you like)

Now you can map it on the keyboard, load in another sample for another area of the keyboard....etc....
    Thanks, much appreciated.
    Has anyone had good experience getting the keyboard sample to loop/crassfade? I have tried, but cannot get the samples i load to loop smoothly, so that the note will hold...the presets loop perfectly, i would love to get my pad/string presets that clean, and i can import some of my native instrument patches!
    Has anyone had good experience getting the keyboard sample to loop/crassfade? I have tried, but cannot get the samples i load to loop smoothly, so that the note will hold...the presets loop perfectly, i would love to get my pad/string presets that clean, and i can import some of my native instrument patches!

I would like to know this as well. I am not a sampler guy, I'm a synth guy... so my experience is limited with sampling and chopping...etc. Would really like to know how to make smooth looping samples......