beatmaker kits?!?!

edited December 2011 in General
Can i ask, where does everybody get the beatmaker kitz from with chopped up samples from songs?!
i've visited ibeatmaker.com but that doesnt have many chopped up songs samples;(
would anyone be able to tell me a site or upload a kit somewhere please?
ooooorrrrrrrrrrr
Intua, will you be able to have a beatmaker store where you can download kits+keyboard instruments + samples?;D

Comments

• Can i ask, where does everybody get the beatmaker kitz from with chopped up samples from songs?!
    i've visited ibeatmaker.com but that doesnt have many chopped up songs samples;(
    would anyone be able to tell me a site or upload a kit somewhere please?
    ooooorrrrrrrrrrr
    Intua, will you be able to have a beatmaker store where you can download kits+keyboard instruments + samples?;D
    you make the kits yourself. chop lab. welcome to the magical world of sampling.
  • edited 7:26PM
    check ibeatmakerkits.com they have over 200 kits that you can use. you can also import your own kits using the beat-maker beat-pack. just drag the wav file to the selected beat-pack pad and then when your done setting up your samples just press the ok button and it will transfer them into bmkz files. i find it much easier to do that. hope this helped.