MIDI Import - "Open In Beatmaker 2" coming?

edited December 2011 in Support
I went to open a midi file I emailed to myself from Chordbot and only got the option to open it in NLog Midi. I'm surprised that BM 2, Thumbjam, and Nanostudio haven't put this in yet. Is that feature coming?

By the way, congrats on your massive update. I was a BM 1 user then all but forgot about Intua until this update.

Comments

• edited 1:07AM
    Jay... I reported this same issue while beta testing, I think it will come in the next update... a workaround I have in the meantime:

I use an app called iFiles... it's incredible, lets you connect to Dropbox, FTP, Facebook files, etc... very handy... What I do is say Open in... "iFiles"... I move the file to my Dropbox (the app lets you move stuff directly from one service to another, for example from FTP to Dropbox, etc)... and then on BM2 I import from my Dropbox..... it's not the same I know, but it's a workaround for now.

Regards,
    Thanks Ragno. I'll likely use that method for now until Intua puts it in or until a jailbreak comes and gives me access to the file system.
    file management aside, how is a midi score actuaaly imported? I mean, where from. The keyboard interface?
    The manual features extensive coverage on midi control / communication, but not a word on midi import.