Okay big problem

edited January 2012 in Support
I have copy and pasted a sample from minisynth pro... It opens in beatmaker 2 good, i can hear it, see it, edit it...

This is the first time since updating i have used the new chop feature...anyways set markers, tried to save sample...given a pop up box that says i must save as aiff to retain chops, i okay this and then the whole screen become a grey box that say engine error...can not save...

U must fix this immediately...if i cant save chopped samples this app is useless once again.

I have the file saved as "normal" but there are no marker points...

i am using the current version of ios, ipad2, and current version of beatmaker2

Comments

• edited 1:31AM
    That's weird... I have same setup but it doesn't give me that error.
  • edited 1:31AM
    Okay I have narrowed it down...it is something with the way minisynth pro renders wavefiles possibly. I chopped material with no problems from every other source today...no hitch. Tried a different sound render same issue...bm2 does not like renders to the pasteboard from minisynth pro. I was however able to easily find a work around...which i must say hurray bm2! I copied from the pasteboard to bm2 and then i used the tap tempo and locked the riff...i recorded a sequence that played the sample for the length i wanted...then i stemmed it in the export audio feature! Thank you INTUA...i was able to bounce this as an AiFF file...reload it and chop it and successfully save it. Awesome!

I like minisynth pro and was pleased i could get around the issue.