Wanna import samples directly

edited January 2012 in Support
Not just from iPod library, but from anywhere......not using the internal mic on iPod. I wanna directly import samples via some sort of wire to get a clear sample....make it so beatmaker can process the imports as wav files....... Either that or akai here I come.

Comments

• edited 6:14PM
    have you read the docs?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.intua.net/support/beatmaker2-faq">http://www.intua.net/support/beatmaker2-faq</a><!-- m -->
    I dare you...go to akai...lmao that was a very "non referenced" threat...lmao
    So go already...cuz beatmaker2 whoops the ass off akai
    If you wanna sample via a wire...thats not a intua software problem...thats an interface problem...buy an interface that works with your iphone...
    Hope my comment is helpful.
    I understand frustration because I too after watching you tube videos and reading the fucking manual..I am a bit confused about how to add my samples to beatmaker2 ....why
    1. "my content" selected,
    2. I have already created folders to be used... I select one of the for an example
    3. show a named file FTPview.jpg
    4. get an red circle exclaimation empty folder" message. ok so FTP is not working out like it should..redexc.jpg

I try dropbox next...guess what
    dropboxview.jpg
    they show up there but when I try to load the sample it is not there....I see the same red exclaimation error..

Help..what step am i missing?

I wont give up just looking for a solution to file sanity,,so I can concentrate on learning this piece of tech and stay creative.
    Intua thinks the way they do files is good...i differ greatly...i think its lossy insanity
    I see it is fluggin up your flow as well...CyBeRDUCK!

Transfer the files from our computer using cyberduck...its easy enough...i know i know chained to the comuter again but its easier than the akai box, or the roland box, just terrible compared to everything else software on the earth!

I have no real experience with dropbox yet as I have been in the studio every day of my dang life lately...so as soon as i can get a momento...
    Maybe intua will fix this? Finally? I shouldnt have to copy paste individual files to build patches, it gets old after 10 times let alone a full bank. I am not always needing to work next to my daw...if that was the case...i wouldnt need beatmaker2

Something heavy needs to hit somebody n the head...maybe they'll get an idea lol
  • SFTSFT
    edited 6:14PM
    Hey I've posted up this video tutorial on YouTube for 3 ways of importing samples in to BM2. It might be useful:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=" ... Ftd2BNTgMm</a><!-- m -->