Can't save chops!

edited October 2012 in Support
Hey all,

I've been producing for about 10 years, and as I am sample based, thought this app to be a godsend for mobile inspiration. However, I first started torun into errors with it crashing while opening large .wav sounds, without giving me the option to trim. Now, even if I import a smaller file and get it ready to edit, I get either comtinuous crashes while chopping, or get an "engine error" when trying to save as a .aiff. Without this feature the app is pretty much useless to me, so any help is appreciated.

I've done searches to no avail, I've closed all open apps while using it, and tried restarts.

Comments

• edited 1:43AM
    Hey all,

I've been producing for about 10 years, and as I am sample based, thought this app to be a godsend for mobile inspiration. However, I first started torun into errors with it crashing while opening large .wav sounds, without giving me the option to trim. Now, even if I import a smaller file and get it ready to edit, I get either comtinuous crashes while chopping, or get an "engine error" when trying to save as a .aiff. Without this feature the app is pretty much useless to me, so any help is appreciated.

I've done searches to no avail, I've closed all open apps while using it, and tried restarts.

Hi GeniusTheAnimal,

I'm quite surprised to see that you manage to get an "Engine Error" while chopping a sample.
    Are you able to reproduce the issue each time ? If so, would you be able to send me the problematic WAV or AIFF file you are chopping ? Send it to: support [at] intua [dot] net

Thanks for your time,
    Regards,

Mathieu.
    I have the same problem that GeniusTheAnimal, could you solve this problem?

i'll apreciate if you send me any information about this, i had never have problems before with BM until this..

thank you!
    Is it possible your device(s) are close to being full? (Memory wise)