Export pads as audio files

edited July 2012 in General
Export separate audio tracks is a neat feature, and it is very useful for those who take some ideas further in DAWs. My usual way of working is loading a drum machine and playing notes realtime when recording. So I record lots of notes (sounds) on the same track but this way exporting each sound from a drum kit to a different wav file doesn't work, I can only export the whole loop. I know it's possible to route individual sounds to FX buses and this way they can get separate effects, and they are on separate channels in the mixer, but it is not possible to export the fx bus to separate audio files. It would be just marvellous if it would be possible to export each pad as audio tracks, because I could import it in the DAW for integrating ideas from beatmaker with my own songs. OR, a function like "copy each voice to separate tracks" in the key editor would also help. Is this feature a possible addition to the future releases?

Comments

• edited 3:32PM
    Instead of recording all on one track use the add track button in the sequencer menu and do your next track like that. Make sure you switch it to recording though. This way you can have multiple tracks per instrument.