BM2's file system - I am concerned...

edited June 2012 in Support
The wonders of Dropbox integration was apparent to me immediately, until I started transferring projects I had spent considerable time on.
All of the presets have gone back and forth fine, it's just a few of the projects that will not open once downloaded from Dropbox. If BM2 wants one folder (my content) with EVERYTHING in one folder (like Logic used to) that's fine... I do think it's messy having it all in one folder and usually have everything separated by samples, presets, and projects etc. please keep in mind that I haven't done extensive moving around of files, just basic 'these projects need work, these are going nowhere' etc...
Anyone else have this problem? When I can't trust software to open files I have created on it it kind of defeats the purpose!

Comments

• edited 6:34PM
    Try iexplorer think it works for mac and windows faster transfer over USB. I guess when it's on your computer you can have files how you want. Hope this helps.
  • edited 6:34PM
    Thanks-
    I've been trying to work just thru Dropbox, but it just doesn't seem ready... Can't trust it.
    Have people had similar problems with FTP transfers?