Beatmaker 2 won't start

edited July 2012 in Support
This is on my Wi-Fi Ipad 3 running iOS 5.1. When I touch the icon, the splash page loads, and the circle on the lower right starts spinning, but it never gets past that, it just keeps spinning and spinning.
I've tried powering off and on and then running Beaktmaker 2 before I run any other program, but that doesn't change anything.
I also tried changing the latency and various other parameters, and also deleting and reinstalling the app (both from the app store and my itunes) with no results.
Any ideas of anything else I should try? My only other option is to wait for the 2.3 update...

thanks for any help

Comments

• edited 4:33PM
    There must be an incompatible app installed, which sounds strange, because of the clised file system of ios, but there are a few people having the same problem over at the Auria forum as well.
    Would it be possible for you to post a link to the right Auria forums thread? I went there and tried some searches, but couldn't find one like you mentioned.

I also tried uninstalling some newer programs I had, but got no results, so I wanted to see what apps might be mentioned in the other forum.

Edit: I found at least one post on the topic on the auria forums. A method mentioned there was turning off wi-fi, so I turned on Airplane Mode, but then when I started bm2 I got a message saying "turn off airplane mode or use wifi to access data". I was left wondering if this was just advice on what to do to access data through FTP or iTunes; or was it telling me it needs to access the Internet to start? Kind of confusing.
    It's been five days since my initial post, and I'm beginning to suspect...
    This isn't a forum for support by intua, it's just for Beatmaker users to support each other. Perhaps I'm the only one who wasn't aware of this. Correct me if I'm wrong...
    I don't remember where the post is...
    All I can advise, is make sure BM2 is the only app running. You've already tried everything else I would try.
    Then contact intua directly with your issue. They read the forum, but with this serious of an issue I wouldnt have waited 5 days without getting a hold of them directly.
    Good luck!
    Thanks for the advice. I did email intua about the same time as I posted this, but they must be very busy, as I haven't received a reply yet.
    Be persistent... Keep sending emails, and bump this thread up until you hear from them.
    Trust me they will help you!