Loop problem

edited August 2012 in Support
Im new to this app had a few days and i just have a sampling problem everytime i loop a sample i hear a clicking at the beggining want a smooth loop but cant get it to work around. And does anyone know a good post or website where i can learn how to produce give me or tips or teach me producing terms.Type of music im interested in is soul hip hop.

Comments

• edited 3:03PM
    Try to activate "fade in" or "fade out" or both in the sample tab in the drum machine.

The best place to go to is YouTube, you can find just about everything there you need to know about music production.
  • edited 3:03PM
    If you know how to count bars you can get a perfect 2 bar loop ( or 1 or what ever). However you need to do two things. First you need to match your BPM to your sample. The next thing you need to do is slice that wave. Stretch it out until you see the up and down pattern looking like a snake. Slice it at the wave so that the sine wave is going up not on the way down. YouTube dose have great videos to learn this. Your Chops can be so so accurate as to loop perfectly with those two things.

P.S. a lot of time the clicking has a lot to do with that wave at either ends not matching up.
    Remember the wave should be on it's way up first then there should be no clicks.