Mute bug?

edited August 2012 in Support
Not sure if this is by design but if I mute a track from the mixer, the mute icon on each track in the sequencer view looks normal (not muted). Same if I mute via sequencer and look at mixer the track there will not be muted. I think they should be consistent so when you mute from either area, the track is muted and appears as such in both view. Mute appears to work ok when you do initiate mute via any of the screens but you cannot unmute from the other.

Comments

• edited 9:00AM
    Not sure if this is by design but if I mute a track from the mixer, the mute icon on each track in the sequencer view looks normal (not muted). Same if I mute via sequencer and look at mixer the track there will not be muted. I think they should be consistent so when you mute from either area, the track is muted and appears as such in both view. Mute appears to work ok when you do initiate mute via any of the screens but you cannot unmute from the other.

I totally agree- never liked the programs that have seperate mutes for seq and mixer
  • edited 9:00AM
    agree too.