Android Support for BM3?

edited August 2012 in General
Is Intua considering releasing the next Beatmaker into the Android marketplace? I'm asking because I (like many others) am switching over to an Android phone (HTC One-X), and Would love to continue using Beatmaker- even if it means I have to buy the app again in the separate marketplace.
Thanks,
Connor

Comments

• edited 12:33PM
    I believe there hasn't been an Android version of BM for the same reason there are no Android versions of a lot of music apps. There's something about Android having huge latency issues. They were supposed to be improved greatly in this last Android update but I don't know if it's good enough for a Beatmaker or Nanostudio.

Honestly, music apps are what keep me tied to iOS, else I would have left a while ago. I'm sick of waiting for jailbreaks for basic functionality.
  • edited 12:33PM
    Yeah, Android devices still have huge latency issues which make them virtually worthless for music production. Google has known about this problem for at least a few years now and they've just gotten around to telling developers they're working on it. How long it takes for the situation to actually improve is anyone's guess.