Irig Guitar + Audio Track issue

edited August 2012 in Support
Hello all,

With the recent 2.3 update I decided to try my iRig guitar interface out use the new "Audio track" feature. I am having an issue with my other tracks mixing into my audio track. While at a somewhat lower volume then my actual guitaring, the audio still persists. I have even attempted recording without making any noise and still am getting the audio from my other tracks recorded.

With the iRig attached I have the input set to "Input 1", I arm the recording but leave monitoring disabled. I had monitoring enabled on my first attempt and got even weirder results and feedback. I leave the noise gate disabled as well as the input gain at default.

At first I thought maybe it was recording via the ipad mic, but even with headphones or my speakers turned off this occures. I'm guessing this has something to do with the iRig. Is this device unsupported for the new "Audio tracks" feature of Beatmaker 2?

Other then that the recent update has been great, especially the quick load feature

Cheers

Comments

• edited 3:33PM
    Same problem with amplink here...Crazy crosstalk!
    This was a problem with Auria too, but they were able to fix it in software somehow.