unable to turn it off

edited August 2012 in Support
After the last update, Beatmaker 2 keeps running in the backround forever on my iphone, there's a flashing red bar on top of my iphone home screen with Beatmaker 2 written on it. All I tried was turn off the omni and all of the midi stuff since I have no clue whats cousing it, but that did not work, so please help, I'm a bit of a begginer and the red flashing bar is driving me nuts. All I can do is restart.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    The red bar means BM2 has control of your iOS audio- if you are done using the app, just close it out.
  • edited 4:22PM
    You have to "kill" BeatMaker. Rebooting your device is not necessary.

But I don't think it's an elegant solution. I'd prefer having some sort of "Enable background audio" button/option, so we could dynamically switch off (and on) background processing without having to terminate the app.

Best,
    Whiteout
    Should it be saying its recording?
    Yes.
    I must be missing something because the only way I can close the app is by pressing the circle button under the iphone screen, the one with the square on it. Please explain to me how do I "close of the app" or "kill the Beatmaker". Seems like pressing the button only gets me out of the app, leaving it running, hence the red bar...

Thanks in advance.
    Double click the circle button with the square "home button"
    Do this after exiting beatmaker2
    The bottom of the screen will reveal all the apps running
    Hold one of the icons until it shakes....push the red x on the ones you want to "kill"
    You must be new to the ipad?
    Finaly! Thanks a lot.
    I feel a little stupid now for not knowing that.
    New to iphone. I had it only a couple of months.
    understandable.