Feature Request: Soundfont 2 Integration

edited September 2012 in General
Dear Intua Beatmaker team. Would be great to integrate Soundfont 2 in Beatmaker - that would make it a dream machine. There is allready a Soundfont-Player in the App-Store - It's named Bs-16i - I have it - and believe it or not - I can get eight!!! different samples out of this app at the same time - over virtual Midi from Beatmaker (Midi Out). But it would be more comfortable to have the Soundfonts inside (Hey man there is such a huge library - with all that wonderful vintage stuff. And then not only the MPC Guys freak out for BM - the Keyboarders and Home-Recording fans will buy it, too.
Instead of that. 2.3 is great!!!!! Keep up the good work!

Comments

• edited 6:32PM
    Hello,

I second the request in the above post. I'm really impressed with beatmaker 2.3. I have used several other "beatmaking" apps, and at this moment, beatmaker 2.3 suits my needs best. Until Auria gets midi functionality and virtual instruments, beatmaker is the best. The ability to use sf2 files in the sampler would make your app a dream come true. For example, Being able to use the mighty Sonatina symphonic orchestra soundfonts in beatmaker would be amazing. I'd be very grateful if you'd include this feature in a future update. Thank you very much for all your efforts and the great app that is the result of it.

Regards,

Maarten
    The Netherlands
    Hello,

I second the request in the above post. I'm really impressed with beatmaker 2.3. I have used several other "beatmaking" apps, and at this moment, beatmaker 2.3 suits my needs best. Until Auria gets midi functionality and virtual instruments, beatmaker is the best. The ability to use sf2 files in the sampler would make your app a dream come true. For example, Being able to use the mighty Sonatina symphonic orchestra soundfonts in beatmaker would be amazing. I'd be very grateful if you'd include this feature in a future update.

… wioth BM I felt all the times like driving a Porsche with a GDR Trabant motor. The Drumsounds work. But when it comes to keys (and I'm no Key Pro) the sounds sucks … they are by far the worst of all apps I own – sorry for that. But I I love BM and I think it has the best possibilities of all music apps out there. So please put some spirit in here!!!!!! Make BM sexy, cool, adorable … Rock'n' Roll. Just downloded Auria …haven't checked it out, but I have the feeling in combination with BM it will be great. For now check out the app BS-16i (if you can stand the dog). It will give you eight virtual Midi Channels (no joke) of smashing Soundfont 2 channels (at a time) by BM without a hassle. But it would be even sexier to have it allready in BM. So please, throw in some better stock sounds or Soundfont 2 or a synth or whatever. Love and peace from an dedicated follower of fashion (or BM 2.3).
    Gotta jump on the bandwagon here. Better stock sounds is THE TOP thing needed to take this app to the next level