Deleted sequence re-appears

edited August 2012 in Support
WOW Intua you have made me the happiest musician in the world. Everyday I do something within this app, and I have heaps of them but keep coming back to Beatmaker2. I still don't quite understand what all the updates and stuff do but by crikey I'm lovin having this Ipad in front of me all the time.My basic remixes of songs are so much fun to do...not a chore at all..fun fun fun.
The BIGGEST problem I have is choosing which song I'm going to rehash next....Man I've got years of fun ahead.

Hope you don't mind me mentioning it but I have one thing thats weird since update...(I work around it though).
If I record a sequence of chopped samples (lets say 1-5 bars) I split and delete 5, then I begin at 5 for next sequence, as I'm overdubbing, the deleted pattern/region (5) re-appears before my very eyes ( I can see other pads triggering as I'm trying to record another ).
Go back to sequencer and there are my new and the deleted events together at the 5th.
The work around is to split but then go into piano roll highlight and delete data on 5th measure BEFORE recording bars 5-8....Or just loop 1-4 and not go beyond in the first place.

Trivial I know but just had to mention it so I could throw in a "I love you guys".

Comments

• edited 8:11AM
    Hello LeeNardi,

Can you send us the problematic project file so we can take a look ?
    Our support e-mail is: support [at] intua [dot] net

Thank you !
    Mathieu.