Edit FX Bus automation in pattern view

edited September 2012 in Support
Hi.

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to edit FX Bus automation in the pattern editor.
I can record automation by moving, say, a filter slider on an FX Bus whilst recording - and this info is shown in the Ian sequencer view.
However, when entering the pattern editor, I don't get any option for opening the filter Fx unit - and therefore can view or edit automation data for the FX Bus (only the basic volume / pan, etc.)

Am I doing something wrong, or is this not possible / a bug?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited 10:06PM
    Hi Jp22

Not sure why your not seeing more there..Strange ??
    Lets go back to the beginning.
    You can do quite a bit with FX editing in Beatmaker2...It's all in the "Notes" Edit, bottom left.
    Here is a basic demo from Setdabar on youtube.
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=" m -->

And while your in NOTEs/FX Edit you can press "Navigate" button to zoom in by pinching/expanding fingers then press "Select" and then select THAT FX/Note you want to adjust and use the "move Vertical" tool to make PRECISE adjustments of FX level/height....Or you can tap DRAW and move all over the place for some experimental fun.(note you may have to tap bottom left Edit to get parameters out of the way to see Move tools and also if you have 3 FX running you may have to scroll down in parameters to see all FX)

BM2 is pretty cool yeah.