Poll: which iOS device(s) are you using for BM2?

edited November 2012 in General
Started out on the iPhone with BM1, then BM2. Since I bought the iPad, I haven't once used BM2 on the iPhone. With the iPad it just feels perfect, but its cool to pull out the phone and work on beats wherever.
Just wondering what the future hold for this app and how people are using it. Will Intua continue to develop for both platforms?

Comments

• edited 4:27AM
    Started out on a 3rd gen iPod touch, then the 1st gen iPad, then an iPhone 4, and currently I use an iPad 2 and a 5th gen iPod touch. I'll be purchasing the 4th gen iPad to replace my iPad 2 pretty soon, however.

I definitely think Intua should keep BM2 universal. Although I primarily use it on my iPad, I use Dropbox to keep my samples and projects in sync between it and my iPod, so if I'm out somewhere without my iPad and have some time to kill, I can use my iPod to work on a track.
    iPad 2 only from the beginning up to now.

I also think it should stay universal.
    I chose to buy a Lumia 920 Windows Phone now, which I always wanted and I didn't regret it. Nevertheless BM2 would have benn my only reason to get an iPhone...
    I also use BM2 mostly on my iPad, but have been glad to have it on my iPhone at times... I just wish it'd get iCloud support to automatically sync projects between devices. then I'd defiantly use the iPhone version a lot more because I'd be able to access the projects without having to Dropbox them over, which is usually too much of a hassle and I just end up not doing it...