Some important bugs in 2.4 … sound problems

edited November 2012 in Support
1-Sound artifacts on some quickly done automation …

I am creating music with heavy automation in various effects in beatmaker 2.4 and I have problem with some of them , it can be heard in my latest track on start clearly , filter is doing clicks in sound when automating cutoff and resonance on bass sound , I can have just pad 1 sampler with all other effects turned off and with filter automation created in pad and sound is not clear when automation is done quickly , when it is done slowly there is no problem in sound , like it is skipping or what… Sound is not over or something as I say when same automation is done slowly problem disappears

2- Load of project crashes sometimes...
When I have open complex song and won’t to load other , beatmaker hangs , I have to stop ti and start again than it hags alone , then again start an it loads initial screen an I can select track to open ..

3. Jumping of controls mixer during recording and volume automation on komplex song...
When I am doing song and i am automating whole mix in mixer , on some tracks I hev anoyng problem of jumping of controls up and down and sound cracks , but , when I ignore it and thay replay , song is recorded correctly. It is inconvenient as I have to try to ignore it and do mix correctly …

4. Drop box crashes…
Drop box uploading can be easily crashed by uploading something to some folder and clicking back icon on that dropbox folder , betmaker crashes silently...