Feature Request-Please!!!

edited December 2012 in Support
Hi. Thanks guys for continuing to improve BM2. I have one feature in mind that would be huge... The rumored MPC Fly (and MPC App), if it ever comes out, is supposed to have this feature... I would kill for an option in which you could start and stop recording live from an mp3 in iTunes, directly into BM2, as if using MPC hardware. Meaning, you could record a little bit from the song at a time (as the song is playing) and assign those little bits directly to individual pads, thus saving a ton of time and memory. Just like how you would do on a real MPC. I know that would be a major feature for any of us that like to chop samples. I'm getting a little tired of importing the whole song before chopping it how I want it and disposing unwanted pieces to save memory.

Also, I know space is limited, but any improvements to the sounds in the synth bank would be nice as well. Thanks for all the hard work and I look forward to more improvements, especially that audiobus implementation!!!

Comments

• edited 10:45PM
    Help:

with Audiobus and BM2 as a recorder and you will not need that feature, just grab any of a Djay app with Audiobus support and send the output to the BM2 sampler.

What do you think?
  • edited 10:45PM
    That sounds like a cool concept, but I don't understand how it would work....Is there some sort of live recording mode in BM2? (And I don't mean using the external mic or something like that). Thanks.