Problems with mono polyphonic pads

edited December 2012 in Support
I haven't used the pads with samples in a while and I noticed today the pads are not cutting each other off when played.

Am I missing something here? Previously when I used them they were defaulted at 16 polyphonic, now they are defaulted at mono. Has anyone else experienced this? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• edited 3:20PM
    You are talking about the drum pads, right? When set to various polyphony, the next trigger the pads receive will not cut off sound of first trigger (on the same pad). That behavior is what happens when set to mono. Using more than one voice will allow the next pad trigger to overlap the sound of the first hit if its still playing a sample, up to however much polyphony you set it to. Mine are all mono by default. This still allows multiple pads to play their samples at the same time, but the pad will cut itself off if triggered a second or third, fourth, etc, time, and start the sample over unless set to a toggle behavior where first hit is note on and second hit is note off.

Unless you are talking about choke groups where hitting pad 2 will cutoff sound of pad 1 if in the same choke group.
  • edited 3:20PM
    I figured it out. The polyphonic is actually still defaulted at 16. I was looking in the trigger section but the polyphonic is on the 2nd page of the preset section of the drum pads. Thanks for your help