Beatmaker 2 Desktop Version for Mac & PC

edited December 2012 in General
I've been using beatmaker2 for 90% of my music production for over a year now. My work flow consist of Reason 6, Flstudio 10 and any iOS apps that's are compatible with beatmaker2 via copy paste and midi export. If there not computable then I don't buy them.

The biggest problem I have right now is that I can't play any of my beatmaker files once there not on my ipad for preview. I have filled up a 64gb ipad 3 already between my played samples and tracks I produce. Files grow in size on Bm2 because we have to click the "copy samples" to keep everything together and neat so we don't get errors later when opening our bm2 files after moving files around in beatmaker via FTP. I learned the hard way by messing up a lot my beats once by moving files around to make some space on my ipad.

I would love to remove the finished beat files off of the ipad to then take them to the next level in reason 6 "at a later date". The problem is its such a hassle to preview the file and properly export everything I need like samples and midi, or even to add something else with in beatmaker once "it's off the ipad". I have to re import everything into the ipad then run a library clean up in bm2 which one time took 1hr to then open the track and export everything I needed.
I think the makers of Nanostudio where on point when they made a Mac and pc version of Nanostudio for the desktop (a desktop version of apps like bm2 should be a new standard). What I love about Nanostudio is that as long as all my ipad samples are in the same directory on my dektop as my in my ipad, I can clear out the nano tracks off of my ipad and then open them flawlessly later on, make quick edits and export what I need as i need it to then import them into reason 6. PLEASE if you guys are able to add a desktop version of beatmaker 2 plus add audiobus support. Let me tell you, me as a producer and music video maker I'm telling you beatmaker2 will be the perfect mobile solution for all of us producers taking this work seriously on our iPads as part of our professional workflow.

Other users out there please write a review asking for a desktop version of beatmaker 2 so we can archive our work and visit them later while clearing space for new productions on our iPads.

Thanks sincerely Bez.