how do you change beat signature to 6/8

edited January 2013 in Support
I only wnated a drum machine when I downloaded the Beatmaker 2 to my Iphone 5. I got a lot more than just a drum machine, which is good. However, I have been trying to make a beat on the drum machine with 6/8 signature. I don't know how to do this?

When I go to the songs, the signature changes only in the 1/4 steps.

Thanks
Javid

Comments

• edited 5:58AM
    Hello javidv,

At the moment, BeatMaker only supports n/4 signatures -- from 2/4 to up to 19/4.

Mathieu.
    That's the question I was getting ready to ask. I work with West African rhythms, 6/8 is absolutely necessary. Is this on the roadmap? If not, I'll have to find another piece of software. That sucks, because this one is REALLY nice.

milch
    Mathieu

Was this mentioned anwhere in the description of the product? As milchman has also metioned, 6/8 beat is essential to my music and if you can not provide me with a date on when you will add that to the software, I would have to look for other software. $19.99 is a lot to pay for a software that you can not even use.

Thanks
    Javid
    You CAN use 3/4. Though it is formally not the same, at least you can work with it. It's only the metronome click, which isn't right. Anything else is exactly like working with 6/8.
    Yep, just have to double the tempo setting.