Import to ipad music library? for Imovie?

edited January 2013 in General
I was wondering is there a way to export a wav file (a song) from BM into the your devices music library. So i can bring the song into a the imovie app? iMovie doesn't support copy/paste and only imports music from the library. or is there any other movie editing app that can do this?

So basically i can make a song in BM then add it to a video editing app?

thank you!

Comments

• edited 10:22AM
    anyone?
    I don't know of any app that will let you add anything to the iTunes library.
    It takes 5 minutes to export, add to iTunes library on a desktop, and Load it up on the iOS device.
    Ya, but with no desktop around it would be nice to do it mobile. at least be able to make a music video with the tracks i create in BM. guess someone needs to create that app and make a bunch of loot.
    .... Or it would be nice if iMovie had Dropbox!
    It doesn't have Dropbox, but I've found pinnacle studio to be far superior if you are on iPad.
    It used to be free- haven't done much video lately.
    pinnacle looks great thank. but still no way to get BM or Auria music directly into it? w/o moving to a PC
  • edited July 2019

BM3, go to setting-> export.
    Once the export is done, hit the share button, select copy to imovie option.

• LumaFusion by Luma Touch LLC https://apps.apple.com/us/app/lumafusion/id1062022008

Does it all! Sure there’s a cost and a learning curve, but you will never need anything else, ever.