What's the price for audiobus?

edited March 2013 in General
My whole setup is broken since the implementation of audiobus (iPad 2, iOS 6.1.2):

Sunrizer and Alchemy* are audio-wise totally broken. Controlling them over MIDI now results in stuttering and dropouts, probably due to audio buffer issues. It must belong to BM; quitting BM solves all problems for the Apps mentioned. Didn't even dare to work with audiobus with this broken situation.

I read in two threads about the auto-latency settings, but neither setting audiobus to 512 nore even uninstalling audiobus could solve the problem.

So, intua please give me info:

Will the issues I encounter be cleared with future updates or
can you tell me, how to solve this?

*please don't tell me, Alchemy is CPU intensive, I know this and it was before updating BM, when everything worked like a charm.

P.s.: of course I tested all " quit all applications and restart" stuff

Comments

• edited 11:02PM
    So sometimes you better help yourself.

The simple thing is, the price for audiobus implementation is, you cannot work on iPad 2 anymore without it.

To solve the problem mentioned above:

1. Run audiobus first (!) and set hardware buffer size to 512 frames
    2. keep running audiobus, else BM will not change its own settings (this is, what I couldn't find info for, so I didn't do it)
    3. do anything as you did before

Though I don't think this is a convenient way for creative working, it is ok now for me, but I would definitely have expected to get this info from Intua after I asked for help...