Commercial keyboard packs for BM2?

edited March 2013 in General
Hey all,
I'm looking for new instruments keyboards packs for BM2 (besides the default ones).
Any recommendations?

Thanks you.

Comments

• edited 3:18AM
    Im looking for some as well.

So far the only ones I have found are from this company.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://lesproductionszvon.com/for_iOS.htm">http://lesproductionszvon.com/for_iOS.htm</a><!-- m -->

They have a few as well as demos. Just make sure that when you add them to your device, you go into the settings option on your device, Beatmaker 2 and then look for an update library option. Then you simply navigate and load them.

But make sure you try out the demos to decide if you want them or not. Cause they cost money and are not free.

I also want note that if you have some interesting sounds you can try and create your own presets as well.

But I feel that someone should look into developing more presets and Intua should try and develop a synthesis engine of sorts. That could be turned on or off with the keyboard sampler for a future update.
    Thanks Dee. I'll try it.
    Thanks Dee. I'll try it.
    No problem!
    There is a reason for this...
    I have mentioned it for a while now...
    Nobody seemed to care.

Once again...beatmaker2 is hard to build patches on vs anything else.
    The keyboard lacks some things that would push it over the top...
    More synth parameters in the keyboard instrument, layers-oscillators, better filters, and a computer based editor with easy drag and drop...would all be welcome in the next update.
    Bm2 has no realtime pitch..time...formant...this hurts it considerably

Bm2 also is a complete fail when importing banks and samples...

Due to this...nothing of any real interest has ever been developed...until it is resolved nothing will be.

I am not dissing the app, i am stating a fact
    Im almost to a place where i want updates to stop...
    They are messing up the real functionality of the app in areas that need to be functional better than they are...

Like who made the sliders smaller? Why? Do you use the app...
    What is still wrong with the pan on the mixer, cuz it mostly doesnt work?
    There is just no need for clunky graphics like this...its not helping the flow of work, it hinders it with excessive scrolling.
    Things like this are hurting your app.
    The new eq was a welcome addition, but not in the format its in...it makes absolutely no sense in a touch screen scenerio...none...none...none