Any app for Mac to set loop points?

edited May 2013 in Support
Hi,
I'm looking for some app for Mac to set loop points for BM2 (to save music sample with ready points for pads)
Thank you

Comments

• edited 5:21PM
    Hello,
    You can set loop points right in beat maker 2's sampler editor.
    ok, thanks ... I still prefer preparing loops / samples on my Mac & then export to BM2 ...
    I hear ya...
    If I work with samples on the desktop I use protools.
    Check out wave lab or if $$ is tight try audacity- it's free
    Audacity is cool but I thought there is a sample format to use looping points (I used before Sony Acid for PC and there was additional file with extra information about sample such loop points, BPM)
    standard .wav and .aiff files have loop control blocks already defined in their file header formats. Audacity knows how to do them, but read their manual carefully first. BM2 is about the same level of tweakiness. i.e. you are responsible for finding click/buzz-less loop points, but the tools do show you where you are. BM2 may be slightly tweakier because an accidental tap on the screen can mess up your selection.
    I actually bought Hokusai for just this reason. Although I did not know I could set loop points in BM2. Thanks again for another good tip dub!
  • Well not for Mac but really perfect for this is AudioShare for the ipad/iPhone. Absolutely brilliant easy for your desired target. Define loops and then transfer them to the Mac for further works on it.