Beatmaker 2 not working after update.

edited June 2013 in Support
As soon as it was installed on our ipad 4 it no longer will open. It starts to load then just fails. Goes into the task manager when I click to bring it to the foreground it try's to start up again and just repeats the process.

Its been deleted, re installed twice and still no luck with it..

Comments

• Working here on ipad 4....
  • @DigitalResonance : Please check if you have enough free space and try rebooting your device before reinstalling.

Hope this helps,
    Mathieu.
  • Just tried all that still not working for some reason.. This is the first and only glitch we have ever encountered.. Can't believe its happened after the update we been waiting for.. Um.. What next?
  • Alternatively, you can try installing the app via iTunes with your iPad connected via USB.
  • Ok will try that now.
  • Just installed on my iphone 5 and getting the same problem, loading page spins up then just crashes out
  • @jose_bee @DigitalResonance : You can also try this:
    1. Force-quit BeatMaker 2 (double press the home button, hold an icon until it starts moving and press the cross).
    2. Go to the iOS Settings apps, find BeatMaker 2
    3. Under "File Database", set "Reset database" and "Update database" to ON.
    4. Re-launch BeatMaker 2
  • Ok.. Done all that already and shockingly nothing worked... So rather than mess about I re installed my iOS from scratch and its working now.. Bit extreme but its kinda important we have it working on a couple of pads at the mo.

Thanks.
  • @jose... Exact same problem I had fella... Too late for the pad now as its been wiped.. :(
  • Working fine on iPhone 5....