BM2 & Audiobus: How to assign new audiotrack??

edited June 2013 in Support
Sounds like I´m a fool... I´m recording an audio out of Sessionband. Works fine. But how can I assign another audiotrack then? Beatmaker is always recording to the same audiotrack. I disarmed this but still BM is not creating another one. Then I created another, disarmed all others but still no way to make it work. Need help, please.

Comments

• easy one... in the window where you can see all your instruments, just tap in the Audio Track, change its Input to None... then add a new audio track and change its input to Audiobus...
  • Thanks for your reply and for your help, works fine.
  • anyone else get more and more latency as you add audio tracks? doesnt happen on auria, just curious?
  • ipad4 btw
  • Do you mean more latency as in better latency? Or worse?
  • @MicGee$ Can you elaborate on this latency issue? You *could* potentially miss buffers if your use a lot of audio tracks in streaming mode, but that would not affect the latency.
  • Everytime i add an audio track in beatmaker2 the latency gradually increases as well...so by the fifth or so vocal or whatever its lagging in time as i record. Ipad 4. No audio bus. Io dock. Setting previous tracks to no input before recording new ones. I dont really notice it until i get around five or so then it increases a bit each time.
  • I dont believe i am streaming but i havent paid attention to that...i am just arming tracks, and dropping vocals and backups etc.