BM2 Wav exports not working with Auria (but only BM2 wavs)

edited September 2013 in Support
Whenever I export separate tracks into wavs and then load them up into Auria, the files become concatenated in length from the point where the audio starts i.e. if the audio starts at 1min in a 3min track then the audio is 2min in length (not 3 inc the silence at the beginning). I don't have this issue with any other wav files in Auria, implying that its the BM2 export that is the issue.

Does anyone have any ideas what's causing this to happen? Does not BM2 not export a well formatted wav file?

Comments

• Hello, this has been discussed over at the Auria forum, most recently here:
    http://www.auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10949
    The "fix" is in the new Auria update, which has already been submitted to apple.
    I won't go as far as saying BM2 exports are "non standard", as Protools imports them just fine. The BM2 haters will tell you it's all BM2's fault, which I guess depends on the way you look at it.
    Kudos to Rim at Wavemachinelabs for providing a fix when they didn't really have to.
  • Thanks dub. I saw Rim said they were planning on doing this, which I agree is great. Think I can hold out in which case, assuming I can get my other Auria hissing issues resolved, but that's another issue.

Thanks again!