Problems with IAA synths within Beatmaker

edited October 2013 in Support
Problem is the synths can be chosen, launched and connected. However when i open the synth say iMini, it opens but the transport/record controls appear briefly then disappear, the synth plays but i cant play the project i want to use it within. In addition i cannot navigate back to Beatmaker and i am forced to close the synth using the iPad home button, and try yet again and again. Its the same with all my IAA compliant synths. Any help please

Comments

• This happens to me using iMini, but it seems to work well with iSEM. (I made a post similar to yours). Seems like since there are only 2 IAA apps available this would have been tested before release. Let's hope we hear some feedback on this.
  • Retract that last complaint...there are many IAA apps out there, I just wish they tested all of them. iMini just won't work for me. Perhaps others do....
  • Thanx for your comment wrlmusik. Just tried iSEM and encountered the same problem, the synth connects, but when i launch it the IAA controls appear briefly then disappear and i run to the home button. Is this a bug? Is it me? Any more help out there 'cause i was looking forward to using my synths within Beatmaker...
  • i guess this is not problem related to Intua's part of implemetation but a problem at Apple's side - becase same problem s in ALL curently available IAA hosts in appstore (i get same issue in Auria, Tabletop & Yamaha Music Sequencer - so i guess this is Apple's fail)