Old projects not showing on new device

ctecte
edited December 2013 in Support
hi all. first post here :)

i last used beatmaker in feb 2013 on my iphone 4. at that time, i backed up all my BM2 folders/files with itools on my pc.

i recently purchased an iphone 5 and decided to install beatmaker on it and see how it would run compared to my ip4.

i copied about 5 gigs of my backed up projects over to the new device with itools, but when i open the folder inside beatmaker, it just says empty folder. :/ if i look inside my beatmaker folder on my pc (via itools) it shows the project files there (bm2 files) but not inside the beatmaker program. everything looks to have copied fine.

what am i doing wrong? i am running the latest version of BM2 (2.5.4)

thanks so much for your help. i am looking forward to finishing some of my old projects on my new (beefier) device. :P

edit: also, i was running ios 6 with BM2 on my ip4, and now am running ios 7.0.4 on my ip5. i dont know if that makes any difference? i presume not. cheers

Comments

• Go to your iPhone's settings app, then to Beatmaker 2's settings. Then switch "update database". It should work then
  • AH!!! i remember doing this ^ now when i last restored my ip4 + BM2 (about a year ago). it worked. thank you so much for the help my friend!! much appreciated. :P