Pitch bend isn't recording?

edited January 2014 in Support
Hi everybody,
When I'm playing a keyboard instrument and recording with some pitch bend automation when played back the pitch bend isn't there. Any thoughts?
Thanks

Comments

• So when you play back the recording you don't hear the pitch bend you recored? you sure it recorded the pitch bend? Do you see the pitch bend animation in sequencer?

Works fine for me.
  • Thanks for responding. Ok so the pitchbend works when I play it during the first pass if that makes sense but if I'm recording on a loop and do the pitchbend after the note has been recorded it doesn't record that automation. Am I missing something obvious or does it just not work that way? I hope that makes sense...
  • edited January 2014
    Awe ya. i don't think it works that way after you recored a note...then to recored again using the pitch wheel right?

but you could go into the note editor and draw the pitch bend you want. thats how i use pitch bend.
  • This may be a case where you would need to hit the + button to make another track for your instrument, then record the pitch bend?
  • Ok tested it and it works.. Just be sure to disarm the track with the notes on it and arm the "automation" track (the little red button)
  • Yes. My man dub is right. It works that way.
  • Thanks guys!!!!