Folders for new projects with sub folders for audio and samples.

edited April 2014 in Support
Hi everyone,
reading the forum, i've noticed many users ask for a feature to make a folder containing the project and a sub folder containing the samples.
Well, maybe someone already know how to do it, but i like to share my way to do it.

Many times, expecially using AB2, i've the samples recorded from other apps, like thor or animoog, in the "recorded" folder and it is a pain in the @ss to copy all the samples in the folder of my project.
Few months ago i've noticed the "copy samples" check after choosing the "save as" function. After checking it, BM2 ask me for a folder name and, after put some name inside, BM2 created a folder and a subfolder named like "projectname_samples" in which it copied all the sample used so far.
AWESOME! so what's the problem? the problem is if i want to add some other samples from AB2, it still recorded it in the "recorded" folder and not int the project folder.. the solution? well, i "save as" every time my project with different name (putting a ".1" at the end of name) and delete the older one.. is better than copying all the samples! and in this way there is no chance to delete the samples i used for a specific project (sometimes i delete all the obsolete samples in the "recorded" folder).
Hoping it is useful for someone.
Enjoy your music!