Is BM2 abandoned?

edited June 2014 in Support
I've noticed that there hasn't been any updates to the app in quite some time. Has it been abandoned already? Is there a new Beat Maker on the horizon?

Edit: Noticed on other threads that they have abandoned it to work on BM3. Kinda bitter sweet. Would like to see SOME more work done on BM2 regardless.

Comments

• Nope, it might be a waste for them to work on BM2 at this point.
  • bm2 or 10, as long as they kept evolving the app i'm with it!
  • I'm pretty sure beatmaker3 will be a new app, thus yes, they will be abandoning bm2
  • Hi,

Our Dev team are working on the next version of Beatmaker.

But you just have a new update (2.5.6), available on the store :) It fixes compatibility with ios 8, audiobus & other bugs.

Please update it :)
  • Is therea time zone on bm3? Like weeks, months, next year?
  • Is there
    a time zone on bm3? Like weeks, months, next year?
  • No time zone actually.

As soon we can give you more detail, we'll do it

• I'd rather you took your time and released something solid than rush it out the door. I'm not going anywhere in a hurry. Quite happy with 2.5.4 on iOS7 and don't relish the idea of losing everything as a sacrifice for a few new features.

(Please don't fix what isn't broken, please don't fix what isn't broken...)
  • Please implement some new effect into Bm3, some kind of gate effect would be nice also a turntable stop
  • I'd love to have the ability to shift/quantize in triplets, 1/8T, 1/16T etc.
    I know you can change the time signature, but it needs the ability to quantize tiplets in 4/4.