Should I update my ipad 3 to ios 8?

edited November 2014 in Support
I'm asking because my ipad is currently on ios7 and is working good but ios 8 does add new features. My only worry is if I put ios 8 on my ipad if it will slow down my ipad and ruin the stability I have with beatmaker 2. With this said, to those who have an ipad 3 did it slow down your ipad or ruin you beatmaker 2 experience?

Comments

• Lol well ios7 turned my iPad3 into a cheese tray. Under ios6 BM2 was solid enough for professional use.
    Can't be trusted if you've got older hardware
  • Lol well ios7 turned my iPad3 into a cheese tray. Under ios6 BM2 was solid enough for professional use.
    Can't be trusted if you've got older hardware

Indeed man. I may never update now that I think about it because apple built ios in a way in which it pushes the consumer to always having to get the latest device. Especially if you update the older devices because the updates begin to take up too much memory and many times are not even worth it. Also they have yet to add better file management to the devices in order to make a lot of things easier. It's as if they don't care and haring that it could make my device slower. I'm just gonna leave it how it is.