Lost files

Can anyone tell me why I can save a beat 3 times if I choose to and my app will kick me out and when I get back to what I'm working on it says my file doesn't exist but has the name of the project still saved??

Comments

• Is there anyone who can help me figure this out??
  • with beatmaker2 there is some file stuff that is good to set up before doing projects. FIRST AND IMPORTANTLY make a MY SEQUENCES FILE! when you save you can navigate here and make a folder named after your new sequence/song and then navigate into that folder to save said file and remember to mark the box on the right when saving to save samples with file in this folder...now its easy to back up your sequences, or even trade with other artists etc and keep all the samples with the songs....NEXT THING TO REMEMBER is after doing this if you have recorded many audio track takes for external mics or instruments...empty your recording folder...this will keep you from eating up valuable space in storage...but only after you save the file into its own folder in the sequence folder with all of its files !