Track copy

Hello,
Is there any way to copy a track in song view?
Thanks

Comments

• Anyone's find a solution?

• I miss this feature too. A simple 'duplicate track' command would be good. Only workaround I found was to save bank and then load it on another one... Pretty clunky.
  • Hey guys and welcome!

As of now, you cannot duplicate a complete track. This is a good feature to add and granted, this is missing.
    However, you can drag'n'drop patterns from one bank to another using the track helper (top right button next to the 3 vertical lines).

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

• @mathieugarcia
    Thanks for reply Mathieu. In my case it's more about duplicating the track settings (sample/instrument, fx etc) than the patterns. For separate overdubs that can be individually muted etc for variation. Like track lanes I guess ;)
    Would be great if duplicate track (with a (include/don't include patterns tickbox) gets added :)

Great job so far on BM3 tho!
  • edited July 2017

Hey @Heyez!

I see -- I think you can achieve that by saving the bank, which will save the contained instruments, effects, macros, and optionally, patterns.

Check this article: https://intua.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003454423-How-to-load-save-a-bank

Then, you just load the same bank preset on another bank and go from here.

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

• I second this! I really enjoyed the functionality of BM2's sequencer. Granted I am not that familiar with scene type patterning. We ask a lot from you folks.....lol. However the sampling functions are so great! The lack of a dedicated eq function was unfortunate. I would love to see a spectral type of eq.
  • Yep, I mentioned that workaround above ;) A quick 'duplicate track' would still be cool tho ;) Thanks for taking the time to reply to the forum tho, always cool to see devs interact with customers :)