Automation

In BM3 after adding parameters for the pattern automations or midi ccs, how do you show what parameter you've automated? It just says the bank name or pad number. I can't see any way to show the parameter unless I'm missing a way?

Comments

• Sounds like you first added AU parameters in the Pattern automation window, enabled automation recording, twiddled some knobs and now wonder where those curves are? The first step is not needed, AU parameters you automate wlll show up automatically. BUT, you have to look for them in Song mode, Track automations in the bottom right corner.

Let´s hope we can select Pattern automation when enabling for recording in a near future release. Shouldn´t that be the default, always? Or perhaps not for FX send tracks?

• @bleep said:
    Sounds like you first added AU parameters in the Pattern automation window, enabled automation recording, twiddled some knobs and now wonder where those curves are? The first step is not needed, AU parameters you automate wlll show up automatically. BUT, you have to look for them in Song mode, Track automations in the bottom right corner.

Let´s hope we can select Pattern automation when enabling for recording in a near future release. Shouldn´t that be the default, always? Or perhaps not for FX send tracks?

Thanks, I didn't explain myself properly, I knew where it was but couldn't see the names of the parameters because I think it was stuck on the shortened track names mode. But restarting seemed to have fixed it and I can see the track names and parameters now. Not sure if it was a bug but anyway all good now :)

I think perhaps it would be good if the shortened name also had the pad number on it eg C9