Please list some "Pay" Apps that are absolute MUST HAVE (Instruments / sounds ) that work great w/B3

Looking for future investments !

Comments

• My essential sound generator AU/IAAs are Lorentz, Laplace, Mersenne, Redshrike, Viking Synth, Ruismaker & Thumbjam.

Note that Viking is fantastic but requires familiarity as its (many) presets aren't accessible in BM3.
  • All the brambos plugins, all the Audio Damage plugins, Poison 202, M1 for sampling (Wont ever be an AUv3, so just sample it) Klevgrand Korvpressor, one of the best compressors desktop or IOS.

• edited August 2017
    1. Audiobus and AudioShare
    2. Anything and everything from Korg.
    3. Synthmaster Player
    4. Sunrizer
    5. DM1 & 2 for Drums
    6. IKMultimedia SampleTank and their other instruments?

Maybe you just want to look up TheSoundTestRoom on Youtube and see them all for yourself.

• 2nd the AudioDamage plugins. Arturia's iSEM is great (and AUv3), and grab everything from Bram Bos.

• I'll stick with iOS AU compatible apps since they have the potential for AU automation in BM3 like AU and VST on desktop.
    Addictive Pro (VirSyn)
    iDensity (apeSoft)
    iSEM (Arturia)
    iVCS3 (apeSoft)
    Laplace Resonator Synthesizer (iceWorks, Inc.)
    Lorentz Synthesizer (iceWorks, Inc.)
    Mersenne Synthesizer (iceWorks, Inc.)
    mood (apeSoft)
    Phasemaker (Bram Bos)
    Phonem (Wolfgang Palm PPG)
    ReSlice (VirSyn)
    Ripplemaker (Bram Bos)
    Ruismaker (Bram Bos)
    Ruismaker FM (Bram Bos)
    Troublemaker (Bram Bos)
    WaveGenerator (Wolfgang Palm PPG)
    WaveMapper (Wolfgang Palm PPG)

• edited August 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @triton100 actually I just haven't tried them.
  • can't believe the moog apps were not mentioned.i really like the moog15 i think it sounds amazing.it used to work great before the new bm3 update.now i get the "cannot load iaa "