Could It Be I've Fallen In-Love (with BM3)..

I think so..

Everyday I'm discovering new features and new ways of doing things with this app. I have to pause at times to let it sink in..

In other apps when I think about a particular task, - I usually have to switch apps, in BM3 I can mostly remain in there and do the things (i) need to do.
And the best part is some of the things I want to do are in my head and I can work out if it can be done in BM3. 99% of the time it can.

It, is working with me!

It's not too complex, but is capable of some real depth!

Loving the adventure. Be glad when I know it inside out, and it's fully stable.

Since buying I have deleted around 20 other apps (20 household name apps), some to make space/room and some because BM3 does what they did, - and there's more to go.

Glad to see 3.0.1 update, it puts a lot of things into perspective. Great!

"Everything takes time"

It's brilliant!

Cheers, Intua, :-)

King

Comments

• Thats the destination. Phenomenal work from a two man team.

• edited August 2017

Proppa,

I just re-read my original post (as I do) and it sounds like it was 'also' meant/written for the AppStore.

I've said previously that I don't review apps unless I can give them 5 stars..

Heading over to the AppStore ... Taxi..

King

• Yeah, some criticism here but no complaints. I know with full certainty I'm on this train for the long haul. This app has potential. The results will come in time. Very exciting year!

• edited August 2017
    I am no where near finding the app even usable right now, but my standards are very very high, IOS is a tool for me and i dont do the whole "Its OK its on IOS" mindset, so i do not invest in developers that live there, these guys still have my interest because they seem to want to make a good usable platform, something i haven't seen before in IOS land, normally it is get the initial sale and hey you may get an update at some point.

But i will be off if new features start to take priority over usability and fixes.
  • edited August 2017

Everyday I Love it a little more, n more ... n more..

King

• @KING said:

King

Me too! The more I use it the better it gets. :smile:

• @Audiogus said:

@KING said:

King

Me too! The more I use it the better it gets. :smile:

Yep! It's one of those apps you think you know, but it keeps giving more.

Some peeps think they summed it up in a weekend .. ha.

Rushing to try and prove how much they know .. ha
    And then wanting a refund. Yes some apps just don't work for some people, I have had that many, many times, but this one works, and to me it's about 75% done. And I can create great tunes with 75..

I appreciate what I have, what it does, and what's in-store. ;)

I got all-some-most of the top apps, :) so if it does lack in some area, I'm covered.

The apps feels good, and that's one of the those important things for me. It's a pleasure to hit those pads.

King

• It's really a one stop shop. Still has some buttering up to do but I'm cooking with it. Once you get your workflow down it gets faster. Beathawk and iSymphony plus sample library's and audio damage fx makes this thing a full meal course.

• edited August 2017
    BM3 rules. Yeh some stuff to fix up and add but shouldn't take too long. A lot of stuff is possible already.

Once the editing bugs/workflows and tracks vs banks stuff is worked out.. And transient slicing, global macros, modulation options for AU params + sample start/end points, arpeggio etc are added... Wow. And crazy to think where else they might take it after all those confirmed additions...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have not noticed that but I will take a look. I just crashes here and there but a restart fixes it. Really weird.
  • edited August 2017

My Favourite App of 2017 = BM3

It's that simple! (not the app, the statement).

King

• BM3 is so wonderful, i love it too!

• So much potential in BM3. Futures bright :)
  • I don't allow people to choose my friends for me.
    I don't listen too much to what other think about something.
    I know what I like.
    I know what I want.

There are a lot of feature requests.
    There are a lot of bug reports.

But In this thread all I can say is:

Intua you guys have created something very special.
    You have already fulfilled a lot of my needs and wants.

You need to know how great this BM3 is.
    You have put in a lot of work, and I can feel/use it.

I'm not speaking as a newbie, it's as a power user.
    Wheather or not all the technical jargon is presented, it don't matter.

This app is one of the best!

This is my opinion, and I'm telling the world that this is brilliant brilliant, brilliant I say.

It does what I need it to do!

What others do with it is there prerogative.

I Love it.

Too much good to focus on anything else.

Anything that is not working is minor ... minor...

Keep doing your best.

This is powerful.

The time will come.

Bless!

King

• It's such a nice toolkit.
    Loving this as a midi sequencer, being able to record tweeks of AU instuments and effects makes this in a class of its own.

• edited September 2017

Slowly but surely - - - "no, scratch that"

Quickly and surely this app is stepping up and moving towards a 'Classic' status.

I'm just saying..

King

• Lots of bug fixes and utilitarion workflow updates with a smattering of shiny shiny, this latest release is as near to perfect a balance of update that you could get.

• @5pinlink said:
    Lots of bug fixes and utilitarion workflow updates with a smattering of shiny shiny, this latest release is as near to perfect a balance of update that you could get.

Haven't had a chance to download the update yet, but glad to hear that! This weekend will be great. Testing the my recently purchased Behringer Line-to-USB adapter into BM3 sampling my hardware synths and drum machines:)

• Its still full of bugs, but is a lot more robust in the short time since it was released, if NI had been this hot with updates, Maschine would be the best DAW ever made, so it looks good for Intua right now.

• edited September 2017

HeHe,

Saw this app coming from miles away!

From using BeatMaker 2 (for years) on my iPhone 4, then iPad, and knowing its capabilities, I understood what was coming with 3.
    Then when I read the feature list(s) and saw the pics, before release, that was enough for me to Pre-Love it. :)

Excellent!

King