I love SCENES

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• I haven't found a need to use scenes yet but I like the mode (don't even know what its called) where on the song view you can override the current track and flip through the patterns or record new ones and these loop independently. It's great!

• Yeah it's really nice to have the non-linear options in there too. Soon as you can record scene performance to timeline or equivalent it'll be a power house :)
  • I really love the scene concept and think this this a great way to try different arrangement.
    I really like to be able to create a song using scene.
    Please Mathieu, can you add a feature that allow user to set a number of repeat on each scene before they play the next scene. It would be an easy and fast way to construct song far more efficient and fast than traditional timeline methods.

• Can you add more than 5 scenes ?
    I have no way of scrolling in scene mode here, so cant add or use more than 5 scenes

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Heyez said:
    Yeah it's really nice to have the non-linear options in there too. Soon as you can record scene performance to timeline or equivalent it'll be a power house :)

+100 . This would be great for experiments with random patterns.

• Hey guys, but you can record scenes to song mode already! You must create how many audio tracks you want, then in mix view tap on I/O and choose input bank A, bank B ...etc, then in song view you must arm tracks and then jump to scene view, press record and you can start jamming;))

• @EditMode
    They are talking about recording a performance as editable data in to the arranger, not as audio files ;)

• Oh, I didn't know it will be possible. Cool!