Midi note duplication?
I hope someone could help me diagnose this issue (may not be a bug AKA a "PICNIC" AKAK "Problem-In-Chair-Not-In-Computer")!
- Create a new Session
- Create Bank A
- Add Ruismaker to Pad 16
- Go to keyboard view, press C#2 - kick drum plays
- Create Bank B
- Add Ruismaker to Pad 32
- Go to keyboard view, press C#2 - kick drum plays flam style (change kits to avoid duplicate sounds)
- Create Bank C
- Add Ruismaker to Pad 48
- Go to keyboard view, press C#2 - silence
- Delete Bank A
- Ruismaker on Bank B Pad 32 still flams
- New Session > Bank A > Pad 32 > Ruismaker
- Press and hold note down - Kick plays
- Release note - Kick plays again
I suspect this a MIDI NoteOn/NoteOff issue internal to BM3 and perhaps somehow related to Pad numbering assignments but unsure. Of course, it could be a bug with Ruismaker, but also unsure of that.
Would anyone mind duplicating, perhaps with other instruments?