BM3 IAPs: Demos?

When you click on the demo/audition for several of the iap's I am interested in such as the analog and digital packs and some others, there is the same general piece of EDM type music that plays.

Are there individual video/audio clips with demos for each available?

From a marketing and sales perspective, I would suggest some love be put into the store. It appears much time and effort has went in to making some of these packs and the store really makes a person struggle or use their imagination to what the pack consists of for the price. Just overall digital merchandising improvements would make it more user friendly and sell way more.

For instance, are they all basically in a "synth" style format? Are any in the old BM2 presentation of various 1 hits and loops? Just thought it was worth asking this.

And for anyone is here still reading this post:

WHAT IAPs HAVE YOU BOUGHT?

WHICH DO YOU RECOMMEND AND WHY?

I am looking for an M1 type house piano sound for BM3, along with some quality house and electronic harder edge sounds. Think form Junior Vasquez, Roger Sanchez, to even a Dirty South type sound.

Comments

• @RUSTiK - so probably not the answer you are looking for but Korg iM1 can be used as interapp or audiobus if you already own it

• @Hirokoaiisdead said:
    @RUSTiK - so probably not the answer you are looking for but Korg iM1 can be used as interapp or audiobus if you already own it

I do.

However, I am looking to potentially use BM3 as independent of any other apps as possible. Much like Ableton where at one point IO decided one or 2 VST's is enough(Alchemy Synthmaster) - otherwise- keep instruments in house for most efficient workflow. IF if I choose to turn the majority of my workflow over to the BM3 app exclusively, I would like to know most-majority of my needs for sounds can be fulfilled by the native instrument options.

I am also intrigued to test out the IAPs while supporting the app.

I appreciate your feedback. It would probably easy to do what you advised though.

I am also surprised no one from intua is in the thread selling the shit out of the iaps. Great chance to plug and promote the iaps with a genuine user who want to spend money and doesn't know on which of the products yet.

TAKE MY MONEY TELL ME WHAT TO BUY..............LOL

That is what I would be doing.

Thankz

• edited September 2017

Gotta wonder why no bright spark has created an "IAA multi sampler" yet.
    Super simple app, load any IAA, create a bunch of samples according to a few user set parameters.
    Why not even add in AUi too.

Pretty much guarantee every single user of BM3 buys it lol.

• @5pinlink said:
    Super simple app, load any IAA, create a bunch of samples according to a few user set parameters.

@5pinlink said:

Agreed.

If they put a working demo on the store that is................. ;)