music production glossary

edited September 2017 in General

Hello to music producers, beatmakers, audio engineers, DJs, and musicians. Today I would like to tell you about a wonderful project, in which I was honored to take part. Sorry for self-promotion but I guess it can be useful. It is a book, written by a team of professional music producers, sound engineers, and music teachers around the world, which contains all music production words, acoustics terms, audio engineering terminology, recording vocabulary, and electronic music theory definitions. Ebook and print version are available. This is the second version of the book, which we launched just now. We added even more words (rare and unique) that we could only find, and now it contains 201 pages. The book is suitable both for beginners in the world of music creation and for more experienced beatmakers and producers. Here is a link to it, if anyone is interested. Thank you for attention.

https://www.amazon.com/Good-Musician-production-engineering-terminology-ebook/dp/B072M8QRLN

Comments

• Do you use BM3 or are you just a spambot ?

• @5pinlink said:
    Do you use BM3 or are you just a spambot ?

Do you use BM3 or just spend the entire day trying to administrate, comment and police the forum?

• edited September 2017

I asked because i am a moderator here at the forum and want to know if this is spam to be deleted, if you have a problem with that or me, then contact Intua.

• I'm sorry, what is BM3, and how I need to use it? Thank you

• edited September 2017

BM3 is the music making application that this support forum is for.
    Posting in the forum advertising a product without even knowing what the forum is for is the very definition of spamming.

Are you going to offer the BM3 users a discount code or something ?

Oh and i removed the referal code off your link, it now goes straight to the book.

• @5pinlink said:
    Oh and i removed the referal code off your link, it now goes straight to the book.

LOL. Nice one 5pin.

• @5pinlink said:
    BM3 is the music making application that this support forum is for.
    Posting in the forum advertising a product without even knowing what the forum is for is the very definition of spamming.

Are you going to offer the BM3 users a discount code or something ?

I'm sorry, didn't recognize the abbreviation, thought you talk about some code for link, etc. Yes, I use BeatMaker 3, and sorry for spam.