Pattern editor up / down scroll without having to click out of current tool

edited September 2017 in Bug reports
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Personally i think this is a bug, if the piano is for scrolling up n down, it should do it no matter what tool is selected, good call.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Using 'two fingers' to scroll works everywhere regardless of what 'mode' is selected.
    So there is really no need to select the 'finger tool' to scroll, just use two fingers instead.

• I have to disagree entirely, using two fingers put you at risk of adjusting BM3s horrific pinch zooming, so i always scroll with one finger.

• I'm not a huge fan of the pinch-zoom either. Would so much prefer 'page up/down/left/right' where each 'page' could cover say 1-4 bars and 1-4 octaves or so depending on 'zoom level'.

• The zooming in general is a bit of a mess in Beatmaker 3, I am hoping to push for some serious overhaul of that.

• Agree with all of you on pinch to zoom. It's the most maddening thing in the workflow for me right now. Should be adjusting by bars but also some number of rows vertically, so I can "page up" or down in 16 row increments, for example.