[Solved] Audio Damage AU Plugins not saving preset with Session

edited September 2017 in General
I apologize if there is another thread on this, my search found nothing, but is anybody else having the Audio Damage AU plugins always go to the default patch when you reopen a saved session?

Ipad 12.9 2017, BM3.0.3, iOS 10.33

Comments

• The patch name may be 'default' but the parameters are properly set/recalled?!

As far as I know when a host makes a 'snapshot' of the AUv3 parameters the 'preset name' is not part of that 'snapshot' since the patch name is NOT an AUv3 'parameter'.

It's the same behaviour in Cubasis and other AUv3 hosts as well.

• @samu said:
    The patch name may be 'default' but the parameters are properly set/recalled?!

As far as I know when a host makes a 'snapshot' of the AUv3 parameters the 'preset name' is not part of that 'snapshot' since the patch name is NOT an AUv3 'parameter'.

It's the same behaviour in Cubasis and other AUv3 hosts as well.

You are correct! I think this was ACTUALLY broken pre 3.0.3 because I for sure was opening up a session and having my Dubstation preset be completely wrong. But your we correct, I loaded up Dubstation tweaked a preset, saved the session, closed BM3, opened the session and confirmed that it says "default" as the preset, but the settings matched my tweaked values.

Thanks @samu !!!