Is their a way to transpose all drum pads/samples in a single bank at once?

First off thank you Intua for a great app, I'm loving it and only see this continuing when they bring out the mac/pc version.

Just one thing, and I may well be looking straight past it but can I adjust the pitch off multiple samples/pads at once ? Or transpose all samples in a bank at once?

Thanks for any input in advance.

Comments

• I can think of two ways:

Macros
    Global Fine Tune

Both will have different functional purposes
  • edited September 2017
    This is one of the reasons I was FR'ing Elektron style 'ctr-all'... It's kind of there atm for layer params...It's possible to have one knob control all layers' param. Would be great if the option for 'all layers on all pads' functionality was added too tho.

But yeah, adding a 'ctr-all' button in left column with options (layers/pad/bank/banks..) seems like it would be the fastest/most convenient/creative solution... Make that automatable and job done...
  • Thanks for your your input fellas.

@OscarSouth Yeah I had thought about the macros route but again it just seemed like a long winded way of doing it, going thru each pad and assigning it etc. Thought maybe I was missing a simpler way.

@Heyez yeah seems like some good ideas, my thought was like in ableton where you have a 'copy to siblings' option when u right click on each pad.